Digital Transformation Programme Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Digital Transformation Programme Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 17:34|
Digital Consultant / Digital First - 6 months - Edinburgh
Digital Consultant / Digital First Manager required for an initial 6 months contract based in central Edinburgh. You will implement the Digital First Service Standard assessment process across the public sector by raising awareness of the benefits of assessing services against the criteria in relation to reducing costs, improving service delivery, increasing up-take of digital services and achieving a clear shift to digital channels.
- Experience of working with digital services or in a digital environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences including senior managers to make sometimes complex issues clear and easy to comprehend;
- Ability to run a defined process to high standards with excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to form and maintain strong collaborative relationships and successfully manage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Significant project coordination experience and collaboration with different technical specialists;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the public sector landscape; and
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
THIS ROLE FALLS INSIDE IR35 Legislation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Programme Manager - ICT Technical
£300 - £500 per day
Business Analyst / Transformation / Nottingham / £35000
Up to £35000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, etc
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Technical Project Manager
Up to £0.00 per annum
Information and Technology Risk Manager
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, etc