|Job Title:||Document Analyst|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€300 - €350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 17:03|
Contract. Dublin. 10 Months +. 300-350 Euros P/D.
Documentation Analyst required urgently. You will responsible for maintain project critical files, Catalogue all guidance documentation and related notices and retain records of meeting and workshops.
- To set up and maintain project files
- To administer evaluation team meetings
- To be the initial point of contact for all correspondence for the project
- Responsible for the production of specified deliverables in a work package by undertaking specific activities, (e.g. intelligence gathering, creation of spreadsheets or databases, report writing, making recommendations to the Project Board)
- Carry out research and development work in order to assist in the management of the project / projects
- Carry out Gap analysis activities
- Responsible for in the preparation and completion of routine and ad-hoc reports required by the project board /project manager
- Keeping records of project correspondence and project expenditure
- Liaising with the Project Board or its appointed Project Assurance roles to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Liaising with programme management or related projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated
- Liaising with any suppliers or account managers, as required
- To work with the project manager in the production of the required products within the agreed tolerances of the Project brief
Please apply now for more information
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's