Domain Architect - Supply Chain
|Job Title:||Domain Architect - Supply Chain|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 16:45|
Domain Architect - Supply Chain
Perm. Dublin. Competitive Salary and benefits
Domain Architect opportunity available with global retail client in Dublin. The role is to join exist Supply Chain IT team and drive and influence the development of Business and IT Strategy within the Supply Chain. Advising, designing and governing the solution landscape to ensure IT solutions directly support business vision.
- The Domain Architect will work with Supply Chain leadership team members and cross functional areas of the business, and IT to produce the Strategic Roadmap for the domain.
- Work on projects to ensure they are delivered to the agreed architecture. A key responsibility will be to report architectural options to stakeholders and also prepare and present cost-benefit analyses to support current and future solution models.
- Task management ownership with solution architects and ensuring the solutions support the roadmap is a large part of the role.
- Close working with the Business Systems Manager (BSM) to ensure that all projects are on the roadmap and technically sound.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in a Computing or business discipline or equivalent.
- Experience of mission critical High Availability design and deployment in large transaction volume environments
- Previous experience of managing complex integration projects in a highly pressurised environment is a prerequisite.
- Experience of setting and managing project development with a wide range of vendors to support solutions in a multi-country environment
- Experience in TOGAF and ITIL methodologies and delivering using them
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to a wide range of people at all levels including communicating complex technical issues to non-technical user base.
- Experience of vendor management necessary.
- Experience identifying and understanding user issues and managing user expectations.
- Strong people skills -team leadership as well as team player.
- High level of energy, curious minded, a positive can do attitude.
- Ability to operate within a highly pressurised and fast paced environment, consistently delivering results and achieving corporate objectives on time and within the agreed parameters.
- Sharp awareness of commercial reality; while being innovative and forward thinking.
- Ability to travel within Europe and work flexible hours as required.
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise Architect - Strategic Design - Glasgow
£41000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Senior Technical Architect - 6 months - Glasgow
£550 - £850 per day
SIAM Delivery Lead
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£0.00 - £500 per day
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Active Directory Consultant - Edinburgh - Permanent
£40000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits