.NET C# Developer
|Job Title:||.NET C# Developer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £25.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Barati|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2017 11:10|
C# / .Net / programmer / Developer/ Staffordshire-Birmingham/ West Midlands
C# Developer Salary 25k
My client is looking for a C# .Net developer to join their growing development-driven team at an independent software house. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company where the employees are looked after and are rewarded for their contribution.
- The successful candidate will have C# experience along with other programming languages skills. A good knowledge of Visual Studio, T-SQL, XML, .NET Framework is necessary. A can-do attitude to new challenges and an interest in learning modern technologies. In return you get a generous salary up to 25K. A training and development plan will be set in place from day 1, you will have the opportunity and support to excel in your career as a C# programmer/Developer.
- Refer to higher authorities and/or established procedure and regulations when required
- Act promptly to meet business needs
- Seeks and responds positively to regular performance from other people
- Sees the need to work co-operatively with others and does so
- Shows commitment to team goals
- Understanding the team objectives and acting accordingly
- Listen to the views, feeling and attitudes of others and works sensitively with them
- Supports team/group decisions even if not in complete agreement
- Communication is delivered in a way which promotes understanding
- Uses words and phrases effectively, presenting ideas and information in a logical and well-ordered fashion so that the context is easily understandable.
- When communicating in writing demonstrates ability to compose original messages as required as well as developing routine messages from standard formats and templates using correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Accountability and Ownership Seeks to ensure that business needs are met in a way that is advantageous to both the organization and customer
- Crystal Reports
- Understanding of MVC
You will be working on a Warehouse Management Software where it is expected that you will be involved in all aspects of design and development and will contribute to the growing success of the business and product. You will be working alongside a driven team of individuals. The working environment is highly motivated, and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with passionate, technical colleagues enhancing your own skillset. After you prove yourself you will get the opportunity to work from home.
If you like to be considered for this position apply by clicking the link below or send your CV and let us look after you through the recruitment process.
C# / programmer / Developer / Staffordshire-Birmingham / West Midlands
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's