|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Salary:||£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 11:02|
.Net Developer - Initial 2 month contract - £40-50ph Inside IR35 - London
Our Public Sector client is looking for a .Net Developer to come on board for an initial 2 month contract to be responsible for the entire development life cycle of online applications from requirements building with stakeholders through architecture, design and implementation to general Maintenance.
- To be responsible for all aspects of project management within the project, working with work stream leads and key stakeholders, using NHS standards and PRINCE2 and AGILE project management methodologies.
- To be responsible for the establishment of key business requirements, option appraisal, planning and costing of solutions. Defining key project benefits and establishing the benefit tracking methodology.
- To ensure projects are delivered within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets and that project deliverables are agreed by the organisation.
- Developing key documentation including; Product Initiation Documents, Functional Requirements Documents, Statements of Work, Technical Specifications, Highlight Reports, Project Closure Reports, Business Cases and Training material.
- Design, develop, test and maintain web applications using a combination of XHTML, CSS, ASP.net, VB.net, C#.net, Silverlight, SQL server including SSIS and SSRS.
- Develop and manage integration and interfaces with external and internal systems including social networking sites.
- Develop and implement testing procedures (technical and user).
- Investigate and resolve technical problems with the websites and applications
- Propose changes to working practices and procedures, develop new methods of working and implement changes where appropriate.
- Manage workload and prioritises to fit the LPP's plans and that of other colleagues.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's