Drupal Consultant (DOS)
|Job Title:||Drupal Consultant (DOS)|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alex Thurlow|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2017 09:17|
Drupal Consultant ----Drupal 8, Composer, Symfony, Twig ----- Edinburgh -----1 Month
Our public sector client is looking for an experienced Drupal specialist to explore the feasibility of moving a website from an in-house publishing platform to Drupal. You will be on site for up to 4 weeks working with the product and engineering teams, offering guidance on front end technologies and implementation in the context of a Drupal 8 implementation and sharing knowledge of Drupal 8.
- 4+ years experience in conceptualising, documenting, and developing large, customer-facing websites using Drupal
- Hands-on knowledge of the PHP programming language, Drupal 8 Development, composer, Symfony, Twig.
- General CMS experience and knowledge of Drupal 8
- Experience integrating XML or JSON-based web services
- Experience with distributed version control systems (GIT)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of nginx, PostgreSQL and Linux
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's