Education, Health and Care Plan Manager
|Job Title:||Education, Health and Care Plan Manager|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 14:22|
EHCP Manager - Public Sector - £Negotiable Inside IR35 - Initial 3 Months Contract
Our Public Sector client is looking for an Education, Health and Care Plan Manager with in-depth knowledge and experience with the Children and Families Act 2014.
- Advise the Head of SEN and Inclusion on operational financial matters relating to their service area.
- Ensure that communications with stakeholders are managed effectively.
- Co-ordinate effective handling of complaints and compliments within the service.
- Manage reviews of systems and processes to ensure efficient and effective working practices and ensure statutory requirements are being met
- Manage the day-to-day effective organisation and running of the service.
- Support and challenge schools' networks , settings and other providers, to ensure statutory compliance and provision requirements are met.
- Ensure that the work of the team complies with current legislation, the SEN Code of Practice 2015 and LA policies on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and that appropriate professional advice, challenge and support is available for schools and other providers.
- Advise on the development of strategies to ensure that pupils with SEND are considered and appropriate equality impact assessments are undertaken where necessary.
- Contribute to the Service's self-evaluation process, including devising and monitoring action plans and other policy development.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's