|Job Title:||eLearning Support|
|Salary:||Up to £13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 17:32|
E-Learning Support - 8 week contract - Glasgow
Our public sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled professional with a background in e-learning support or libraries within an online learning environment. This will be an initial 8 week contract with potential to extend based on project needs.
- Building eLearning content
- Updating existing eLearning content
- Testing eLearning modules
- Video editing
- Hosting modules
- Basic knowledge of eLearning
- MS Office Suite: MS Word and MS Power Point
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/videoscripts.
- Adobe: full Adobe Suite inc Photoshop and Acrobat
- Knowledge of instructional design models and learning theories
- Basic experience of eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate, Camtasia, Captivate
- Basic experience of Learning Management systems
- Basic experience in developing digital learning
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's