Electrical Design Engineer, BIM, AutoCAD, £23-28ph - Glasgow
|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer, BIM, AutoCAD, £23-28ph - Glasgow|
|Salary:||£23 - £28 per hour|
|Start Date:||June 2018|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 16:53|
Electrical Design Engineer (CEng) - Building Services, BIM, AutoCAD, Microstation
Glasgow - 6 months, £23-28ph (Inside IR35)
Experienced Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services) required for a busy role with a public sector client based in Glasgow. You will provide a professional building services electrical engineering design service carrying out all design, schedules, specifications and required calculations for power distribution, lighting, fire, security and communication services. You should have strong drawing skills and be comfortable working on Microstation CAD or Revit.
- HND/degree in electrical engineering (Chartered / CEng desirable)
- IT skills including use of AutoCAD or Microstation and building services engineering design packages.
- Experience working in a structure project environment
- Experience in either a consultancy or local authority role
- Experience in BIM (level 2) and training on appropriate software (Revit or equal)
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's