Electrical Design Engineer - Perm
|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer - Perm|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||April/May 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 11:02|
Electrical Design Engineer - Stone, Stoke on Trent - AutoCAD, RTU's, PLC's
Our major business intelligence client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Electrical Design Engineer to join their dynamic team based in Stone, Stoke on Trent.
This role is available on a permanent basis offering competitive salary and benefits or on a contract basis for an initial 6 month period.
You will be responsible for designing hardware systems using proprietary hardware components for control panels focused on RTU's, PLC's and relay logic.
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated at least to degree level in relevant subject or HND with additional experience of at least 4 years post graduate experience or 6 years post HND experience on successful project implementation
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical
- Proven history and in depth knowledge of designing electrical control panels containing Remote telemetry Units (RTU's), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's), safety relays & LV modular distribution systems incorporating fuses & MCB's
- Working knowledge of EC&I
- Thorough understanding of BS7671 IEE 17th Edition Wiring Regs, or working towards, BS7671 IEE 18th Edition Wiring Regs
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary design team
The ideal candidate will hold Chartered or Incorporated Engineering Status. Please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 for further details.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's