Email campaign manager
|Job Title:||Email campaign manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 18:26|
A Soho based Marketing agency with a presence across 88 countries worldwide is looking for a motivated and stand-out Email Campaign Manager to work onsite for their global client.
You will serve as the primary point of client interaction.
A key component of the role is developing a trusted advisor relationship with your clients; developing specific sets of workflows, documents, reporting, schedules and service level agreements to support ongoing campaign needs.
You will be responsible for...
- Email campaign management and deployment from receipt of customer's creative assets
- Leading and managing the project throughout the campaign ensuring accuracy/completeness
- Editing HTML emails
- Creating new email campaigns using templates
- Testing for functional/rendering quality
- Managing the client approval process
- Preparing subscriber lists/scheduling deployments in the SFMC application
- Reporting on campaign performance
You will have...
- Experience in project or program management, traffic management, or managing marketing campaigns or editorial calendars
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience of working in an agency, client services function and with email service providers would be advantageous
- Familiarity with project management tools, e.g. Microsoft Project etc.
The company's objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding. Therefore, the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's