Email Marketing Specialist/ CRM Specialist
|Job Title:||Email Marketing Specialist/ CRM Specialist|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Shauni Adekoya|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 10:35|
Email Marketing Specialist
Location: South Manchester
Salary: Up to £30,000
Are you an innovative marketer with a passion for all things email and CRM? Looking for the opportunity to take ownership over an evolving company's email marketing strategy?
My client is on the cusp of launching a rebrand and they are looking for someone to have a large hand in this development. They are looking for an experienced email marketer, ideally from an ecommerce background, who can contribute ideas for more effective email campaigns. This is an autonomous email marketing role; where you won't just be a cog in the machine, repetitively sending out the same type of mails, instead you will have the opportunity to really affect marketing strategy and with the way this company is expanding; you should have your own team working under you in no time.
They're looking for a curious person who asks a lot of questions and isn't afraid to submit ideas - the zanier, the better. Someone who is a good communicator, able to articulate well both verbally and in writing. Someone who always has the customer's journey in mind and considers things from the customer's perspective. Someone who isn't afraid of change and development, a keen innovator who is always striving for development and growth.
What's in it for me?
Flexible working, free car parking, 25 annual holidays (and the opportunity to buy/earn more), regular staff recognition awards and a clear career path, new fully refurbished office space, and much more. You will have creative freedom over the email marketing strategy; with the opportunity to suggest new and innovative ideas and implement them without being pushed back constantly.
Sounds good? Then keep reading.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning how to segment the entire email database.
- Planning triggered email marketing campaigns across all brands within the company, cross selling opportunities and convincing customers to make purchases.
- Working with the Design and IT departments to create engaging emails.
- Writing engaging copy for both emails and website landing pages.
- Email campaign analytics reports, reviewing email performance, making constant improvements to open rates, click through rates and sales.
- The opportunity to work on other projects within this ever-developing company.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working as an Email Marketing Executive or CRM Executive.
- Able to strategically manage campaigns across multiple channels, even though email will be your core focus.
- Can handle a large workload and fast paced environment, able to consistently meet targets and deadlines.
- Excellent copywriting skills; grammar, spelling and punctuation must be immaculate.
- Able to write compelling propositions.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Greater Manchester, England
£35000.00 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Marketing & Communications Officer
£135.90 - £156.75 per day
Data Executive - Marketing
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Senior Marketing Executive/Campaign Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £30000 per annum
Communications & Stakeholder Liaison Specialist
£160 - £170 per day