Engagement & Communication Manager
|Job Title:||Engagement & Communication Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 10:40|
Communication & Engagement Manager - Initial 3 Month Contract - £300-350pd Inside IR35
Our Public Sector Client is looking for a Communications & Engagement Manager to support with planning and initiating large scale communication activity.
- Manage a team to develop relationships with stakeholders through email, telephone and synchronous online communications tools (e.g. Skype).
- Setting up processes to ensure feedback and evidence of course impact are systematically captured to inform reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunities to draw on stakeholder stories to encourage participation and engagement in online courses, working with Content and Production teams within the Service to produce high-quality marketing assets.
- Managing course hosting activities.
- Developing and maintaining a database of stakeholder contacts to enable analysis of learner behaviours.
- Developing a full range of communication channels and tools to communicate with a non-traditional learner audience.
- Working with the Digital Analytics and Insight Manager to utilise feedback for course evaluation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's