Engineering Assistant - ESRI ArcGIS - Glasgow - 2-3 months
|Job Title:||Engineering Assistant - ESRI ArcGIS - Glasgow - 2-3 months|
|Salary:||Up to £114 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2018 16:48|
Engineering Assistant - ESRI ArcGIS / MS Access - Glasgow - 2-3 months
£114 per day
Dynamic candidate with a qualification in an engineering, geography/geology focussed discipline or similar required for initial 2-3 month contract with a renowned utilities client. Full training will be provided for the role however experience of ESRI ArcGIS would be extremely advantageous.
You will be involved in assisting in the development, testing and rollout of telemetry alarm management software tools and utilities including:
- The creation and enhancement of waste water network schematics
- The creation, testing and rollout of logger/telemetry alarms
- The preparation of technical and training documentation
- Educated to further or higher education level with experience of working within a corporate environment.
- A high degree of computer literacy - must also be prepared to research and gain knowledge of the importance of the client to Scotland's people and economy.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy and compliance with processes and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Outlook.
- Ability to work within a dynamic team environment where tasks may be re-prioritised and superseded at short notice.
- Experience of ESRI ArcGIS.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's