Engineering Team Manager
|Job Title:||Engineering Team Manager|
|Salary:||£20 - £25 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 10:44|
Engineering Team Manager - Initial 2 Month Contract - £20-25ph Inside IR35 - London
Our Public Sector Client is looking for an Engineering Team Manager to effectively manage, lead and co-ordinate the engineering staff to ensure the organisation functions effectively, economically and safely.
- When on call will have delegated responsibility for all engineering assets and financial allocation i.e. overtime
- Works with highly complex mechanical/electrical building services plant and equipment located in the organisations' buildings.
- Responsible for calibrating and maintaining highly specialist equipment associated with standby emergency generators and large industrial boiler plant, programmable logic controllers and various other computerised building control systems.
- Train junior staff and act as a coach and mentor for apprentices.
- Acts as an Authorised Person in accordance with Health Technical Memorandums.
- Acts as the Authorised Person outside of normal working hours taking full responsibility for the engineering service they are authorised for. The Authorised Person instructions and decisions are considered final whilst on duty.
- Be responsible for the implementation of a realistic reviewed and updated planned preventive maintenance system (including condition-based monitoring) and to decrease the level of PPM activities to a lower and more effective level in the order of 25% of all maintenance.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's