Enterprise Architect - £41000 - £47000 - Glasgow
|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect - £41000 - £47000 - Glasgow|
|Salary:||£41000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 10:46|
Enterprise Architect - Glasgow
Our major public sector client are looking for an expereince Enterprise Architect to collaborate on their Enterprise Architecture, providing guidance and governance in its development, taking into account relevant architectures, strategies, policies resulting in the development of new and existing capabilities that support the corporate goals and objectives.
- Be able to understand and carry out complex numerical and or financial calculations and analyse data at the appropriate level for this role
- Have experience of project delivery using an industry standard delivery methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Be accredited in Enterprise architecture frameworks / languages such a TOGAF, Zachman, Archimate
- Have experience of industry standard architecture patterns.
- Have experience in leading a team of professional level staff to achieve key business outcomes
- Have experience of creating, maintaining and communicating target business architectures for a complex organisation.
- Have experience in communicating up to and including executive level, partners, senior management, development and support staff.
- Have the ability to demonstrate experience in writing and collaborating in the production of architectural design documentation to defined standards.
- Have the ability to work as part of a multi-skilled team, which on occasions could involve a complex matrix management process.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's