|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 17:36|
Enterprise Architect - £50-65K + Benefits - Leeds Based - Public Sector
Our leading public sector client is looking for an Enterprise Architect to work in Leeds on a permanent basis.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will have worked closely with and influence key stakeholders across the institution. You will also be highly skilled and delivery focused with experience of contributing to successful change programmes.
As an Enterprise Architect your main duties will include:
- Developing IT strategy and architecture roadmaps, at the enterprise level, coordinating current demand for change alongside strategic delivery;
- Acting as a technical authority for selected service, platform and design issues;
- Developing solution and technical architectures, at the programme and project level, to support IT delivery, including defining enterprise and solution architectures that meet project requirements;
- Working with project sponsors on the development of business and technology roadmaps, developing the high-level view of the "As-Is" and "To-Be" enterprise architecture, Business and IT Roadmaps and supporting Business Case development;
- Playing a key role in multi-disciplinary groups to shape the business strategy, using your expertise and knowledge to influence key stakeholders and ensure process and system solutions drive the desired outcomes;
- Taking responsibility for developing the enterprise strategy and architecture blueprint to deliver the Universities strategic aims;
- Working closely with the Executive Team and other architects to develop the overarching vision of IT architecture for the organisation, communicating this effectively and gaining buy in from key stakeholders;
- Setting an exemplary standard in relationship management by providing a strategic interface between stakeholders and technical specialists, advising and influencing project sponsors and senior managers on how best to utilise architecture to achieve desired outcomes;
- Leading the development of the Enterprise Architecture standards, policies and guidelines to meet legal, regulatory and organisation needs;
- Supporting the creation and development of an architecture community, providing leadership across the organisation and embedding enterprise and solution architecture at the organisation.
As an Enterprise Architect you will have:
- Significant practical experience working at a senior level as an architect in a large organisation, demonstrating an ability to quickly build and maintain effective working relationships;
- Extensive experience in platform and service delivery operating across a variety of IT delivery roles in large organisations;
- The ability to articulate potential changes to business processes confidently and accurately to a range of stakeholders in a variety of formats;
- Experience of undertaking in-depth analysis, facilitating and re-designing strategically critical business processes to develop effective solutions to complex problems;
- Demonstrable experience in architecture definition and an understanding of architectural issues including experience in at least two of the following: Application Architecture; Information Architecture; Enterprise Architecture techniques and frameworks.
- Specific knowledge in one or more of the following: Enterprise Application Integration; Service Orientated Architecture; Business Process Modelling e.g. BPEL.
- Strong technical knowledge and appreciation of IT principles including regulatory, legislative and industry practices;
- A track record and ability in leading and managing staff, demonstrating effective skills which include planning, organising and interpersonal skills in managing staff who are not your direct line reports;
- Demonstrable effective communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels within a complex organisation, specifically with a range of stakeholders.
Please forward CV's or call on 0208 171 1666
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's