|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2017 10:32|
Are you a highly skilled, delivery focused Enterprise Architect with experience of contributing to successful business change programmes? Do you have exceptional communication and influencing skills? Are you interested in supporting the delivery of a digital transformation?
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Architecture, you will play a key role in developing and delivering business and IT strategy. You will be leading the creation of strategic enterprise architecture approach and take responsibility for developing specific elements of the enterprise, business and technology architecture. You will work closely with and influence key stakeholders as part of high profile and strategically critical projects.
As an Enterprise Architect you will have:
- Significant practical experience working at a senior level as an architect in a large organisation, demonstrating an ability to quickly build and maintain effective working relationships;
- Extensive experience in platform and service delivery operating across a variety of IT delivery roles in large organisations;
- The ability to articulate potential changes to business processes confidently and accurately to a range of stakeholders in a variety of formats;
- Experience of undertaking in-depth analysis, facilitating and re-designing strategically critical business processes to develop effective solutions to complex problems;
- Demonstrable experience in architecture definition and an understanding of architectural issues including experience in at least two of the following:
- Application Architecture;
- Information Architecture;
- Enterprise Architecture techniques and frameworks.
- Specific knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Enterprise Application Integration;
- Service Orientated Architecture;
- Business Process Modelling e.g. BPEL.
- Strong technical knowledge and appreciation of IT principles including regulatory, legislative and industry practices;
- A track record and ability in leading and managing staff, demonstrating effective skills which include planning, organising and interpersonal skills in managing staff who are not your direct line reports;
- Demonstrable effective communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels within a complex organisation, specifically with a range of stakeholders.
You may also have TOGAF or BCS Architect certification.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £0.00 per annum
Network Security Architect
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€650 - €700 per day
Solutions Architect - Permanent - Edinburgh
£45000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits
Business Analyst - CRM, Data
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Infrastructure Engineer (Server/Storage)
£400 - £500 per day