Enterprise / Solutions Architect - Digital Transformation
|Job Title:||Enterprise / Solutions Architect - Digital Transformation|
|Salary:||£500 - £650 per day + subject to experience|
|Contact Name:||Yana Yovkova|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 13:12|
Enterprise / Solutions Architect - Digital Transformation, Analysis, Strategy, Cloud required for 3 month contract with public sector client based in Edinburgh
Working in an organisation with a start-up mentality, our client is seeking a passionate Enterprise Architect, motivated by building solutions using the very latest technology and ways of working.
- Track record of working on enterprise architecture projects in support of strategy development.
- Experience of strategic alignment of technical architecture and design to meet clients' business, digital and technology drivers and objectives.
- Track record in designing and evolving the most appropriate solution / technical architecture to meet client requirements, fully integrating across different environments and technologies.
- Experience in delivering citizen / customer-centric strategies and solutions.
- Experience of working within a large-scale transformation programme / environment.
- Working knowledge of digital and cloud technologies.
- Experience of working in a shared service / consultancy environment.
NB - this role is deemed inside IR35.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£500 - £750 per day
Solutions Architect - Permanent - Edinburgh
£45000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits
Enterprise Architect - 6 month contract - Edinburgh
£500 - £850 per day
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€650 - €700 per day
£400 - £600 per annum