Environment Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £500-£550 per day
|Job Title:||Environment Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £500-£550 per day|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 17:12|
Environment Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / Inside IR35
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Environment Manager with our public-sector client for a 3 months contract based in Edinburgh.
Candidate for this role will collaborate with Release Manager, Test Manager(s), Test Analyst(s), Project Managers and External Suppliers produce an Environments Plan for the Programme.
- Responsible for the availability and configuration of all test environments, for example, System Test / In-Sprint, Integration Test, UAT and Operational Acceptance / Readiness
- Monitor uptime of Test Environments
- Point of contact and Approval route for hardware and software for all Test Environments
- Responsible for Test Data Management across the Environments and ensure it is provisioned with an adequate lead in time for the Test Analysts
- Potentially develop short-term plans to deliver environments to support sprint based development and deployments for Early Integration Testing or Early Acceptance Testing (Private Beta)
- Ensure test environment activities are automated as much as possible
- Demonstrable experience in the set up and configuration of test environments for different test phases: System Test / In-Sprint, Integration Test, UAT, Non-Functional and Operational Acceptance / Readiness Testing.
- Demonstrable experience in how to set up and monitor uptime of Test Environments
- demonstrated the ability to understand modern approaches to deployment automation
- Demonstrable experience in how to approach and set up the management of Test Data across the Environments and ensure it is provisioned with an adequate lead time.
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Domain Architect / Development Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
£400 - £625 per day
Cloud Solutions Architect - 6 months - Edinburgh
£450 - £650 per day
AWS DevOps Engineer - 6 months - Edinburgh
£450 - £600 per day
3rd Line Support - Glasgow - 2 - 3 Months
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits