Environmental Waste Specialist
|Job Title:||Environmental Waste Specialist|
|Location:||Motherwell, North Lanarkshire|
|Contact Name:||Alex Thurlow|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 13:02|
Envinronmental Waste Management Professionals - Motherwell - 6-9 month contracts - Public Sector - Inside IR35
Our major public-sector client is looking for candidates with regulatory and report writing backgrounds to join their investigative team in Envinronmental Watse Management. You will be part of a major international programme focused on waste crime, analysing data, issuing reports and making reccomnedations for improvement.
Please note travel between offices in Scotland and occasional travel to other european destinations is a requirement.
- Knowledge and experience of managing or regulating waste disposal/recycling
- Abiltiy to travel occasionally to other European bases
- Experience in report writing
- Extensive regulatory background
- Experience of working on large-scale projects, managing others or working with large number of stakeholders.
- Investigative background desirable
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's