ERP Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||ERP Delivery Manager|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2017 14:39|
Retail ERP Delivery Manager
55k to 65k Bonus, Healthcare, Pension & Agile Working
Please note that while Kingston based expectation is working Blackfriars (central London) 2/3 days a week
eCommerce is the clients fastest growing channel and critical to overall growth strategy through to 2020.
Our goal is to improve the Shopper and Brand experience, winning ever more shoppers and consumers online, and to drive profitable growth, in terms of turnover, gross margin and market share through;
Win with the Winners - working smarter with retailers and continuing to grow our brands by leveraging their online platforms
New Revenue Streams - unlocking new customers, new markets and new business models, enabling the clients brands to own the end-to-end consumer journey, building equity and influencing consumers at every step of the path to purchase.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the full project life cycle for implementation of ERP capabilities in growing Retail and Direct to Consumer channels
- Lead team to design, test, and deploy the template
- Involved in the design phase of the technical solution / Implementation / Delivery / Testing
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyse, and define the support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Experienced in designing business process and requirement for the implementation
- Manage business team detailed work plan in alignment with overall project work plan.
- Direct management of Development, QA and Automation engineers in partner organisations
- ERP delivery experience
- Experience leading large scale Enterprise projects.
- Extensive Program management experience from reputed companies preferably retail/FMCG.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Supplier Management on enterprise scale engagements
- Budget Management (€1 to 5 million)
- Working in DevOps environments
- Working in Global teams with direct reports based in different countries
- Proven delivery experience within eCommerce
- Retail experience
- Service Delivery Experience
STANDARDS OF LEADERSHIP
Accountability & Responsibility
Bias for Action
Consumer & Customer Focus
Building Talent & Teams
Please only apply if you have the essential experience
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Application Delivery Engineer
Up to £154 per day
Solutions Delivery Managers - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Business Manager - Central Gov - 6 Months - £200 p/d
£47 - £250 per day
£27 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35