Estates Programme Officer
|Job Title:||Estates Programme Officer|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£17.55 - £18.55 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 18:13|
Estates Programme Officer - £18.55ph Inside IR35 - 9 Month Contract - Wolverhampton
Our client is looking for an Estates Programme Officer to join our public sector client and act as a single point of contract for a number of Corporate Clients and Customers.
- Fully understand their operational needs and work with them to develop and update a four year programme of maintenance minor and major works projects for all their assets as part of creating a full life cycle model for all property assets to meet their changing operational needs.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of their capital and revenue programmes, including the design and management and the delivery of projects within their agreed time and budgetary requirements
- Represent their operational interests for all their reactive, planned, programmed and project work, arrange feasibility surveys, full design, specification and project management of all building projects/works paying particular attention to the incorporation of energy conservation measures.
- Ensure that open and transparent partnering agreement/s or contracts are in place to meet the planned and programmed life cycle maintenance including day to day and reactive maintenance call outs as required.
- Manage the supply chain either through single contract or multiple providers to deliver day to day maintenance, minor and major works to meet requirements of the Corporate Clients, Customers and Partners and respond to any critical or high profile reactive maintenance issues.
- Secure works, projects and services utilising the approved partnering supply chain contract/s
- Lead motivate and manage multi disciplined project teams including clients, contractors and consultants on major projects.
- Identify and resolve with supply chain partner/s maintenance/service issues on council owned/leased building stock to maintain effective operation of those buildings
- Ensure that appropriate site supervision of capital and revenue works/projects is in place to ensure satisfactory standards of workmanship and materials.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's