Estates Project Manager - 12 month - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
|Job Title:||Estates Project Manager - 12 month - Edinburgh - Inside IR35|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Yana Yovkova|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 12:56|
Estates Project Manager - 12 month contract - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
Our major public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Estates Project Manager to lead various projects. You will be responsible for managing design teams, monitoring the expenditure of projects and promoting the application of Building Information Modeling in capital projects.
- Membership of appropriate recognised professional body.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification project management experience.
- Strategy development and implementation
- Project Management
- Contract Administration,
- Financial / Budget Management,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised with excellent task/project planning skills.
- Self-sufficient in use of Microsoft Office products and working knowledge of CAD.
- A professional Project Management qualification (e.g. APM PMQ Agile Project Management or PRINCE2)
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of substantial project, preferably within a complex programme, and working effectively with a project board and senior management with knowledge and working experience of Building Information Modelling.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's