Estates Property Manager
|Job Title:||Estates Property Manager|
|Salary:||£30 - £32 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 10:05|
Estates Property Manager - Initial 2 Month Contract - £30-32ph Iniside IR35 - London
Our Public Sector client is looking for an Estates Property Manager to come on board and join the small Property Services team to support the Head of Property in protecting and promoting the organisations considerable property interests.
- Responsible for the day to day management and professional work relating to the property portfolios of the organisation in accordance with landlord and tenant legislation and good estate management practice and dealing with, lease renewals, grants of new leases, landlord consents, property inspections, rent arrears and debt recovery and the co-ordination and calculation of service charges.
- To provide and receive highly complex, sensitive and contentious information and deal with it in an appropriate manner. To be able to brief senior managers in an efficient and succinct fashion. To make cogent judgements across wide estate issues taking into account legislation and conflicting demands.
- To plan and co-ordinate a broad range of complex activities including legal, planning applications and occupations across the organisations estate and to adjust plans and strategies to meet priorities.
- Respond to planning applications on behalf of the organisation for adjacent property developments to protect the organisations' interest.
- Negotiate and agree terms for licences, wayleaves and easements in respect of the organisations property and investigate and resolve encroachments on holdings.
- The post holder will be an authorised signatory to a pre-agreed delegated budget and will provide support in managing the overall Property Services' budget currently in the order of £19 million pa.
- Identify property savings and new revenue streams and to ensure their implementation to meet the Cost Improvement Plan.
- Represents the organisation at formal board meetings with both internal and external stakeholders.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's