|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 17:01|
Estates Facilities Manager - 12 Months - London
Estate Facilities Manager (SC Cleared preferred) needed to manage the facilities management of a maoin office and overseeing other London sites in line with UK/EU legislation, government and Agency policy. The Estate Facilities Manager will:
- Deliver acquisitions, extensions and disposal of premises in accordance with Agency Estate Strategy.
- Manage premises utilisation to ensure compliance with leasehold covenants and government targets.
- Supervise a team supporting the business through estate policy development, planning, performance, service delivery and governance.
- Manage and direct resources to ensure work is completed within agreed timescales/financial constraints and quality standards, in line with Agency policy.
- To conduct Health and Safety Management in line with Agency policy and promote Health and Safety practice.
Esssential Skills and Experience:
- Estate/Property Management qualification e.g. BTEC Higher Certificate in Estate & Property Management in Government or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of property and estate management legislation.
- Good understanding of information management.
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Information Technology skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Drafting/report writing skills.
- Risk management.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience of working as part of a business focussed team.
- Experience of analysing information from a range of sources.
- Experience of planning/project work and working to tight deadlines.
- Experience of contract and supplier management of either commercial or property related contracts.
- SC Clearence
If you're the Estate Facilities Manager (SC Cleared preferred) get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's