Estates Surveyor - RICS - Permanent
|Job Title:||Estates Surveyor - RICS - Permanent|
|Salary:||£31000 - £41000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 11:39|
Estates Surveyor - Permanent Edinburgh
We here at Parity have an exciting opportunity to work with our major utility client.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-focused Estates Surveyor to assist with the management of our clients extensive portfolio of rural catchment lands and properties and to provide professional property advice to thier capital programme teams for land acquisitions and statutory claims. Previous experience in a similar Estates Management role is essential.
- You'll be RICS qualified
- an enthusiastic team player and someone who genuinely understands what outstanding customer service is all about
- You will also have excellent numeracy and IT skills
- be able to build and manage annual income and expenditure budgets
- you'll be able demonstrate that you have initiative, the ability to prioritise your own workload and an appetite for new learning.
The post involves working closely with thier internal and external stakeholders, tenants, community groups and external customers.
In addition you will be expected to have working knowledge of the Outdoor Access Code and Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 - the post-holder will fulfil the role of being this organisations "Outdoor Access Officer".
Reporting to the Property Manager, this position offers excellent opportunities to those looking to further their Estate Management experience across a diverse range of properties in a dynamic and results-driven working environment with one of the UK's leading utilities.
- Driving licence.
- Experience of managing meetings, workshops etc.
- Performance management experience.
Basic Disclosure required
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's