|Job Title:||ETL Developer|
|Salary:||£32511 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 13:14|
12 Months Fixed Term. Global Financial Services. Cobham. £33,000-£45,000 Per day.
ETL Developer required on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be a hands-on technical specialist and will help to develop, support and improve the clients UK data solutions under the guidance of team leads and the data solution architects. The role comes with excellent benefits including working for one of the biggest global financial institutes, flexible and remote working and discounted products.
- Developing, testing and implementing components for the existing data warehousing solutions using platform standards and industry best practice techniques.
- To understanding of scope and timescales, successful completion of key requirements, ownership of small change requests and other development tasks.
- Evidence that development adheres to data platform principles and standards as specified by other disciplines within Data Services.
- To work as part of a team assisting and supporting other team members.
- To provide support and assistance to other members and departments of the business as needed. This includes, but is not limited to software developers, underwriting, software testing, marketing and management.
- To deliver improvements to our processes and practices, automating processes where possible and continuously reviewing the way work is done.
- Ability to understand and document detailed requirements. Produce technical and user documentation for processes and procedures.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience supporting stakeholders providing a high up time operational data environment.
- Experience of SQL Servers and Claudera Big Data platform that provide data for the client environments.
- Providing data feeds to third parties via a published data interface specification. Warehouse support and maintenance on MS SQL server 2008r2 / 2014 product stack with excellent SSIS skills and T-SQL skills.
- Data solutions development on Microsoft BI platform, understanding of Azure data solution tools and implementation principles.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
£27 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
£400 - £450 per day
MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Coventry, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
Front End Developer
Manchester, Greater Manchester