|Job Title:||Events officer|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £31006.75 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017 13:57|
Events Officer - 6 months'
An opportunity for an experienced Events Officer to join a key public sector organisation based in Glasgow. You will be responsible for leading, delivering and supporting a portfolio of events as part of a wider production team. You will be responsible for general administration of the events, production management, managing stakeholders and dealing with public enquiries and complaints.
- Experience in a managerial role in festival/event management.
- Understand key operational requirements of events industry.
- Experience in event production, site management.
- Managing contractors and other stakeholders.
- Experience in large outdoor events.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's