Events Officer/Administrator / £118 per day/ Stirling
|Job Title:||Events Officer/Administrator / £118 per day/ Stirling|
|Salary:||Up to £118 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2018 09:59|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Events Officer/ Administrator with our public-sector client for a contract until end of April with possibility to extend on a daily rate of £118 based in Stirling.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and delivering events from day to day hires to large scale events.
- Co-ordinating and managing events from enquiry handling to event delivery
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Promoting events with the support of the Programme Manager and Content Manager
- In conjunction with the Technical Outreach and Education Manager and the Administration Assistant, project manage and deliver large scale events including summer school and building conservation network events.
- Management and delivery of events to a professional standard at all times.
- Proven track record in events management
- Highly organised approach
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's