Events Support Officer
|Job Title:||Events Support Officer|
|Salary:||£23400 per annum|
|Start Date:||October 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 17:36|
Events Officer - 6 Months contract - Stirling
Our major public sector client based in Stirling has an exciting opportunity for a skilled events professional to join their busy team and support the delivery and management of a wide range of events as part of a new project.
- Experience of handling enquiries for internal and external bookings
- Experience of managing internal and external clients to plan and deliver events
- handling all aspects of support including invoicing and finance, organising catering, AV and room set up requirements
- Experience of acting as key point of contact as events are delivered while ensuring all events are delivered efficiently and professionally
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience of delivering effective and engaging marketing material
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a public sector organisation supporting the delivery of a portfolio of events.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's