|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||Up to £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haydock|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 13:57|
- Think strategically, tactically and draw on political nous to support the Chief Executive across a range of corporate and commercial issues.
- Ensure the Chief Executive is properly briefed and that decisions are being taken at the right level and to time.
- Oversee the Board Secretariat and ensure processes run as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
- Deal promptly, constructively and effectively with customers and staff, often at the highest levels of seniority, to present a professional, confident and positive image of the organisation.
- Organise visitor programmes and events, observing security requirements and working with external suppliers.
- Deal sensitively and promptly with major issues that arise; prepare briefings or resolve service complaints when appropriate.
- Highlight important issues for action by others ensuring responses and written communications are made within timeframes, using the appropriate format.
- Work closely with the private office team to ensure the smooth running of the office, as well as the management and co-ordination of the Chief Executive's workload during absences.
- Filter and prioritise information to the Chief Executive supplementing advice with additional information where necessary.
- Commission, coordinate and draft briefings, gathering information and undertaking ad-hoc research using internal and external information sources.
- Take minutes and notes at meetings, following through on actions as appropriate.
- Oversee and maintain directory of customer and other contact information.
- Keep abreast of departmental deadlines, progress responses and chase when necessary.
- Prioritise and organise cost centre tasks for the Chief Executive's budget within time constraints and performance standards.
- Establish and monitor budgetary requirements and contribute to the Planning Cycle.
- Check compliance of relevant staff expense claims prior to Chief Executive's authorisation.
- Identify areas where there is scope for improvement to working practices.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's