|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 16:19|
Executive Assistant - London - £20.00-22.00p/h - 4 Week Initial Contract
Our leading public sector client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join them and provide support to the Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordination and planning of the activities of the Director and Deputy Directors, and resolving complex and conflicting commitments requiring resolution.
- To ensure the Director and Deputy Directors are fully prepared for meetings with supporting paperwork and information, including drafting briefings where necessary.
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, including email and post, with discretion for urgency, confidentiality, and determining the appropriate handling or redistribution, including the establishment and management of effective tracking and filing systems.
- Receive and provide highly complex and sensitive information in a strictly confidential and professional manner, monitoring action to ensure completion is satisfactory.
- Dealing with and responding to all initial and routine enquiries from various sources, both internal and external.
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of the Director and Deputy Directors, including formal responses to both internal and external queries that require handling of sensitive information
- To make travel arrangements, booking venues and catering arrangements for meetings and conferences.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's