Executive Personal Assistant (Governance)
|Job Title:||Executive Personal Assistant (Governance)|
|Salary:||£28 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 10:22|
Executive Personal Assistant (Governance) - £28-30ph Inside IR35 - London Based - Initial 2 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is looking for somebody to support the Organisation Secretary in managing a complex range of initiatives providing overarching coordination of agendas, papers and follow up action for the Board and committees and Management Executive.
- Prepare agendas and papers for posting into BoardPad and distribute to Board and committee members on time.
- Ensure that the organisation meets its governance obligations by posting Board Papers and Reports onto the organisations internet.
- Ensure the appropriate governance arrangements are in place to ensure compliance with organisation policies and relevant national policies.
- Ensure all material prepared for the Board is of an appropriately high standard, in the correct format and on time.
- Manage the continuing implementation and utilisation of BoardPad via iPads. Set up new users, provide advice and help to users including access and use of BoardPad, remotely manage meetings ensuring that secure distribution of sensitive information is provided in a timely manner.
- Exploit the potential functionality of BoardPad fully and roll out enhancements to users, briefing and explaining as necessary.
- Support and advise those preparing papers and other material for BoardPad to ensure material is of the right standard and ready to be uploaded on time. Liaise and co-ordinate with authors and their assistants.
- Act as the central point of contact for all communications to the Secretary's Office.
- Screen and if necessary redirect calls to the Secretary, meet visitors in a friendly, empathetic but professional manner.
- Maintain up to date, accurate and comprehensive contact details.
- Initiate and respond to Board members, their senior staff and EAs on queries, problem solving and progress chasing.
- Receive and provide complex, highly sensitive or contentious information in a strictly confidential and professional manner, monitoring progress of follow up action to deliver satisfactory delivery.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's