Experienced Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Experienced Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Tony Bolland|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2018 16:08|
EXPERIENCED RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Parity Professionals are a specialist recruitment business focusing on specialist areas within IT and offering tailored recruitment solutions to our clients and candidates alike. We were established in 1971 and have offices in Manchester London and Edinburgh. Across the Parity Group we work collaboratively to provide an unrivalled standard of service delivery to our customer's and pride ourselves in our strong and long-standing relationships that we have nurtured over many years. To that end we have a high-performance culture and demand high standards of performance and commitment from all our employees.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our team based in Sale South Manchester for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our existing team.
Purpose of the Role:
- To identify, open and develop new clients to supply contract and or permanent recruitment services within your designated target market.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships within your target market and clients secured.
- Responsible for all elements of service delivery to the client(s) including contractor/candidate delivery, ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are delivered and services are operating in-line with agreed terms and conditions.
- To be responsible for the delivery of your own sales target.
- Day to day management of your designated resource support (if assigned), ensuring all requirements are delivered too, including volume, quality and within agreed timescales.
- To become an industry expert within your targeted market, acting as a Subject Matter Expert to both your contractor/candidate and client community.
- Responsible for the delivery of your own personal billings target.
- Responsible for attracting and securing clients on a weekly/monthly basis as agreed with your Team leader.
- Responsible for driving and hitting all activity levels across all KPI's including - Phone times/call volumes, Lead generation, Business Development activity, Securing new clients, new requirements, CV submissions, Interviews and placements.
Business Development Activity
- Responsible for driving lead generation through resource activity and follow up leads to secure new clients.
- Retain relationships with contractors/candidates when they move to a new organisation to explore and secure new clients.
- To perform credit checks for prospective clients and assist the credit control function with accounting queries and debt collection when required.
- To ensure that terms and conditions and fees are negotiated and agreed with the client and ensure that any adaptations and/or discounts are discussed and agreed with your Team Leader or Regional Director.
- To complete the appropriate paperwork to generate purchase orders from clients and invoices to clients to enable accurate and timely payment to Parity.
- To manage the extension process for contractors, including negotiating contract rates with both client and contractor where necessary.
- Responsible for initiating and developing new business strategies and activities to assist in securing new business opportunities within your target market. Also responsible for introducing other Parity service offerings where appropriate.
- Identify, engage and manage the sales cycle in securing new Preferred Supplier Agreements and other similar channels to markets.
- Candidate/Contractor Marketing activities within in your target market.
- Support the qualification of bids and support the bidding process with responses/key data/metrics.
- Responsible for working with all business divisions assist in securing suitable ITT/RFI opportunities and support all marketing initiatives relevant to generating new business and follow up any potential leads.
- Responsible for maximising revenue within your key client(s) and/or within new accounts and for developing relationships within these clients.
- To identify, develop and maintain client contacts throughout all areas of the business including the hiring community, procurement and HR.
- Responsible for carrying out review meetings and satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements are met, as well as continually identifying process and service improvement.
- Responsible for developing and updating Account Plans including key contacts, org chart, projects, budgets, process, team overviews, future opportunity.
- Proactively identify requirements/opportunity across the client(s) ensuring qualification of the requirement is provided to the resources in-order to successfully perform the required resourcing activities.
- To ensure that all CV's submitted have the requisite skills and experience and where needed are reference checked.
- To negotiate contract/candidate rates with both the client and contractor/candidates for new and extension deals and to manage the full sales cycle and extension management processes.
- To manage the contractor/candidate care process within your nominated client(s) in accordance with the Company policy, ensuring periodic assessments are performed on day 1, end of week 1 and then every month.
- To undertake regular client and contractor/candidate site visits/review meetings to ensure that relationships are maintained, improved and can be developed in conjunction with the account development plan and Team Leader/Account Director.
- To provide the client with relevant market surveys, reports and rate/salary benchmarking information to the client's Service Level Agreement standards.
- To assist the Account Director or Team Leader in the development and implementation of new Preferred Supplier Agreements where appropriate.
- To assist the Account Director or Team Leader in client presentations where appropriate.
- To provide lead generation to the Account Director or Team Leader, both within the nominated account(s) and in other accounts to ensure that Parity business opportunities are maximised, and market share is increased.
To coach and mentor resourcers and Business Support members of the team, ensuring all support team members fully understand the client(s) requirements
NB: The above is an indication of the day to day duties within the role. This however is not an exhaustive list of duties.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's