External Communications Executive
|Job Title:||External Communications Executive|
|Salary:||£190 - £230 per day + depending on experience|
|Start Date:||January 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||December 30, 2017 21:53|
External Communications Executive - Glasgow
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced external executive for a contract until end of March in central Glasgow.
You will be required to provide communications support and lead on projects. creating a positive image through proactive and reactive press and media relations, including a rapid response to press and media enquiries, writing and editing copy for print and online; online content management and social media management.
The ideal candidate will be a from a journalism background and have extensive media knowledge with experience of managing high quality communications activities with colleagues across various parts of the organisation.
Essential skills -
- Demonstrable experience of liaising with the media and securing coverage at a national, regional and local level
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working with local, national, broadcast, online and niche media
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience of the design and publication process in a variety of print and online media
- Experience of writing and editing publications for a range of audiences
- Experience of working in a complex environment
- Experience of delivering multiple communications projects
- Excellent communications skills
- Team player who is customer focused.
Desirable skills -
- Social media management
- Content management
- Public sector experience
- Membership of professional body
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's