Facilities, Property & Asset Management Lead / £285pd / 6 mths
|Job Title:||Facilities, Property & Asset Management Lead / £285pd / 6 mths|
|Location:||Central Belt, Scotland|
|Salary:||£230 - £285 per day|
|Start Date:||October / November 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2017 17:36|
Facilities, Property & Asset Management Lead required for 6-month contract based in the Central Belt (Edinburgh or Glasgow) with a public sector client
Dynamic Facilities, Property and Asset Management professional required to work in a lead role on an estate comprising of 9 sites and approximately 1000 staff across Scotland.
The role will include property management and financial management, the implementation of a new property and asset management strategy, including preparation of detailed asset management plans for regional premises, review and development of the facilities management strategy and the development of an updated workplace strategy to ensure assets are utilised effectively; there will also be some line management involved.
- Educated to degree level with a postgraduate management qualification in a property related subject. Professional member of a relevant property or construction related professional body e.g. Chartered Surveyor (MRICS), CBIFM (level 6 or 7), CIBSE, CIOB together with evidence of ongoing Continuing Professional Development.
- Excellent Property and Construction technical knowledge, including sound understanding of statutory/legal responsibilities for premises and Health and Safety. Comfortable in both hard and soft FM services delivery.
- Property Management - strong landlord and tenant knowledge, comprehensive understanding of leases and service charges.
- Financial management - excellent budget and financial management skills, including the ability to develop and prepare financial evaluations as part of business cases and investment plans.
- Project Management - Excellent project management skills for capital works projects and property transactions, including the appointment of consultants, design teams and contractors.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's