Field Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£100 - £115 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 11:45|
IT Field Support Engineer - Glasgow - 2 months (possible 2 months extension)
IT- Field Support - MS - Microsoft - Office - Windows - Drivers Licence
We have a number IT Field Support Engineer contract with our public-sector client in Glasgow, the contract will initially be for 8 weeks but a possible extension for a further 8 weeks.
You will be required to travel during the working day so a full UK driver's license is required for this position.
Essential skills -
- Previous IT Field Support experience gained in a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of providing IT support in a large scale, high-pressure environment
- Commercial experience of supporting MS Office, Microsoft business application and Windows operating systems
Desirable skills -
- Previous experience in the Healthcare environment
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Application Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£23665 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
1st/2nd Line Support
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£200 - £225 per day
Up to £250 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
IT Project Support Officer / PMO 12 mths, Edinburgh, £150-210pd
£150 - £210 per day