|Job Title:||Finance Administrator|
|Salary:||£132.14 - £153.05 per day + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Sean Campbell|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 17:17|
Finance Administrator - Edinburgh - Initial 3 Months Contract - Inside IR35
One of our Higher Education clients has a new opportunity for a Finance Administrator. The ideal candidate will be dealing with a range of financial activities aiding in indirect support in managing the financial affairs, to ensure that they are handled as efficiently as possible and ensuring maximum recovery of costs to the client.
- An Accounting Technician (or equivalent) qualification or part-qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA etc.). If no accounting qualification, then educated to first degree in accounting discipline.
- Large accounting/ledger software system.
- Producing accounts analysis information to a variety of users.
- Understanding of accounting/financial regulations, and the ability to communicate financial regulations and concepts to influence and negotiate with others.
- Excellent double entry and basic accounting skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
They offer pension benefits and an annual holiday entitlement of 33 days.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's