|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£20.00 - £22.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 11:34|
Finance Analyst - Public Sector - £20-22p/h - Inside IR35 - 2 Month Initial Contract
Our leading Public Sector Client is looking for a Finance Analyst to produce budget reports from the ledger, investigation of variances from plan, and ensuring that action on changes required is taken.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To generate and maintain budget reports and other spreadsheet based reports in accordance with agreed timetables and department policies and procedures.
- To investigate significant variances by interrogating all the financial ledger sub-systems, and to summarise conclusions in spreadsheet and other forms for use by managers and senior finance staff.
- To prepare costing spreadsheets for budget setting, and for financial planning.
- To meet regularly with budget holders and to provide information and analysis to them. In addition to support communication of information between them and other departments within Finance.
- To resolve queries from managers and budget holders regarding financial management matters with minimal supervision.
- To resolve queries and explain the relevant regulations to individual members of staff of the organisation's Standing Financial Instructions.
- Recommend improvements and changes to local working practices
- To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act with regard to the confidentiality of personal information and patient confidentiality.
- To undertake any other duties as required, which are consistent with the grade and nature of the post.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's