Finance Assistant - Stirling - 4 to 6 weeks
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant - Stirling - 4 to 6 weeks|
|Salary:||Up to £93.37 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 11:19|
Finance Assistant - Stirling- 4 to 6 weeks
Finance Assistant required for an initial 4 to 6 week contract based in Stirling. You will provide an efficient and effective service in respect of a wide variety of finance workloads throughout finance the department.
Duties will include but are not limited to -
- To liaise with external bodies and regional technical staff to resolve debt related queries and obtain credit rating information on all customers.
- To ensure that the organisation effectively manage the payment of invoices and meet the 10 day payment target.
- To oversee the cash, cheque and banking process, ensure income is processed and all reconciliations are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all payment runs, including supplier and salaries are actioned on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, as required either electronically or by cheque, as appropriate.
- Posting of relevant cash book entries/journals on a daily basis.
- Maintain petty cash imprest system on a daily basis.
- Monitoring transactions on the organisations purchase cards and running month end routines.
- Preparation of nominal ledger control and supplier account reconciliations on a monthly basis in accordance with timetable
- Ad hoc exercises and provision of cover within Finance Department as required
- To follow legal and statutory guidelines in the provision of financial services and communicate these where appropriate to colleagues.
This role falls INSIDE IR35 legislation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's