|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 09:05|
Finance Manager - Glasgow - 6 months - £200 - £300 per day
Experienced Finance Manager required for an initial 6 months contract based in Glasgow. This will be working on site in Glasgow city centre with one of our largest public sector clients, with occasional travel to spend time in their Dundee office.
Your professional skills and experience will allow you to navigate audit and accounting requirements in relation to a high profile programme of work, and develop these in practice. You will be confident in generating, identifying, interrogating and assessing appropriate financial data to support decision making and support the organisation in assuring appropriate accountability and value for public funds.
Essential skills/experiences required include but should not be limited to -
- CCAB or CIMA qualified accountant
- Implementation and improvement of systems and procedures for financial control in finance operations
- Management of a new and growing team in line with policies and procedures, providing day to day support, management, coaching and training/identification of training needs.
- Management of the allocation of resources to ensure the finance team provide appropriate support to operations.
- Ensure banking and payment operations function smoothly, are properly controlled and result in an optimum client experience
PLEASE NOTE - Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's