Finance Officer - Edinburgh - 2 months +
|Job Title:||Finance Officer - Edinburgh - 2 months +|
|Salary:||£13.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2017 15:49|
A Finance Officer position based in Edinburgh for a 2-month initial contract - £13.50 per hour
A public sector organisation are looking for a finance officer to assist the finance team on an interim basis.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of Accountancy procedures. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to work under pressure.
Duties will include
- Supporting the accurate and timely production of regular management reports
- Provide transactional advice to managers (i.e. expense/supplier payment enquiries)
- Previous Financial administration support experience
- Eye for detail and the ability to work to set deadlines
- Experience of working with Finance and IT systems including MS Excel
- An understanding of financial/transactional processes
- e-Financials/PECOS, desirable but training can be given
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's