|Job Title:||Finance Officer|
|Salary:||£140 - £163 per day + depending on experience|
|Start Date:||4th Dec|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2017 10:25|
Finance Officer - 6 months - Edinburgh
We have fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Officer based in Edinburgh.
Reporting to the finance manager your role as the finance officer will include duties such as:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Processing of Direct Debit facility
- Processing of month-end journals
- Analysis, review and authorisation of repayments to agents/taxpayers of tax refunds/overpayments
- Liaison with stakeholders
- Budget monitoring including variance analysis and investigation
- Liaison with internal and external auditors
Essential skills -
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role and assisted the Finance Manager for organisational financial processes
- Strong technical accountancy and financial management skills
- Assist with budget preparation
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
Desirable skills -
- Fully or part qualified accountant
- Experience of working within an operational delivery body
Candidates will be expected to hold a Basic Disclosure Scotland issued in the last 12 months or be happy to undergo this clearance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's