Finance Systems Administrator - Edinburgh - 3 months
|Job Title:||Finance Systems Administrator - Edinburgh - 3 months|
|Salary:||Up to £14.50 per hour + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 17:11|
Finance Systems Administrator - Edinburgh
Interim Finance Systems Administrator required for an initial 3 month contract based in Edinburgh.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to -
- Assist Systems Accountant to ensure the finance and procurement systems meet the accounting needs of the organisation
- Assist with the development and maintenance of system and process documentation
- Support System Accountant with system administration
- Provide ongoing system support to colleagues across the organisation
- Assist with month-end and year-end system house-keeping
- Assist with set up and maintenance of basic data and structures such as Chart of Accounts, cost centres, organisation structure, posting rules, etc.
- Assist Systems Accountant with monitoring shared email inbox and ensuring incidents are resolved in good time
- Assist with the creation of reports for use in Finance and Procurement and wider organisation in systems
NOTE - This rate does fall within the IR35 legislation.
All applicants must hold a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's