|Job Title:||Front-End Architect|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Salary:||£55 - £60 per annum + Benefits and Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 17:09|
Front End Architect
Perm. Global FMCG. Surrey. £55-£60k. Bonus Excellent benefits
Front End Architect required to join a global FMCG organisation in Surrey. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds most recognised companies and be involved in exciting projects to help to create multi-channel, data driven, consumer led engagement across brands. You will be an expert in Front End technologies and also have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Help to build technology solutions that will create a holistic view of the consumer, encompassing all consumer data touch points globally. Moving away from a siloed, brand led, channel based approach in favour of an always on, multi-channel, data driven, consumer led engagement across brands. Engaging the right consumer at the right time about the right products in the right place.
- Build high quality mobile first, cross-browser compatible websites, working together with the agencies to set the standards and best practices for the team and ensure that these are adhered to by conducting automated code reviews.
- Work alongside the Platform Development team to support them implementing front-end code into the brand sites and troubleshooting any performance related issues.
- Experience with build tools like Grunt or similar tools
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatible web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to HTML5 web standards and current accessibility standards
- Familiarity with linting or other code quality tools like SonarCube.
- Develop front end code with performance, scalability and accessibility in mind.
- Develop reusable code and libraries
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Maintain awareness of industry standards and best practices
- Ability to separate server side and client side performance issues for proper analysis and solutioning.
- Building mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites
- Review technical feasibility of Design and UX
- Develop and manage a Front End Coding Standards document for adoption across the platform
- Work closely with 3rd party agencies, to ensure a governance process is in place to meet the coding standards
- Support developers with integration of front end code into CMS, ensuring a governance process in place to meet the coding standards
- Take ownership of prototype lab site and QA before integration with the CMS.
- Develop a process to ensure all fixes and changes happen and are signed off in the lab site before integration with the CMS.
- Experience of testing techniques and planning
- Deliver technical presentations to internal staff to share knowledge and best practices
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's