Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 13:38|
Front End Developer
Perm. Kingston Upon Thames. Some remote working. Excellent benefits and annual bonus
- Experience with build tools like Grunt or similar tools
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatible web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to HTML5 web standards and current accessibility standards
- Familiarity with linting or other code quality tools like SonarCube.
- Develop front end code with performance, scalability and accessibility in mind.
- Develop reusable code and libraries
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Maintain awareness of industry standards and best practices
- Ability to separate server side and client-side performance issues for proper analysis and solutioning.
- Quality Assurance is a key part of this role, so in addition to the technical skills the following is required: Building mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites. Reviewing technical feasibility of Design and UX. Develop and manage a Front-End Coding Standards document for adoption across the platform. Work closely with 3rd party agencies, to ensure a governance process is in place to meet the coding standards
- Support developers with integration of front end code into CMS, ensuring a governance process in place to meet the coding standards
- Take ownership of prototype lab site and QA before integration with the CMS.
- Develop a process to ensure all fixes and changes happen and are signed off in the lab site before integration with the CMS.
- Experience of testing techniques and planning
For more information please apply now
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's