Front End Senior Developer- Angular
|Job Title:||Front End Senior Developer- Angular|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2017 11:41|
Senior Front End Developer - Angular
£50k to £60k plus Bupa, Pension and Bonus Scheme
Benefits include childcare vouchers, and use of private gym and affiliate discounts with major retailers.
This is an opportunity to join a new team who will be developing a brand new product for this established company. The team will be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to design development, testing, delivery and ongoing support.
- Write clean, well-designed and tested code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work methodically within our processes to help improve and maintain the highest levels of quality assurance
- Provide additional support and mentoring using any specialist skills you can bring to the team
- Assist with all levels of documentation, specification, design and testing
Essential skills & experience
- In depth knowledge of some of the following: Symfony, Doctrine, HTML, XML, MySQL, Apache, git, Linux, AWS, DevOps, Docker, TDD, BDD, CI, CD, Command Bus technologies, Selenium
- Proven experience of delivering enterprise SaaS software.
- Development Methodologies: Agile/Scrum/Kanban with Jira
- Skillset: Analysis, OO design specification, Programming, Mentoring & training,
- Able to provide clear well written documentation
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related subject
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's