Full Stack Developer (.NET, C#, Angular), £40-50kpa, PERM
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer (.NET, C#, Angular), £40-50kpa, PERM|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2018 09:43|
Full Stack Developer (.NET, C#, NET MVC, Angular) - Edinburgh (EH2)
£40,000 - 50,000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonus, PERMANENT
Are you passionate about innovative software development?
Want to work with cutting edge development technologies in an Agile SCRUM environment?
Up for the challenge of working within the fast-paced financial services industry?
If the answer to all of these question is 'YES', get in touch with Parity Professionals today. We have multiple permanent .NET / C# / Angular Full Stack Developer roles with an excellent salary and benefits package, the option for home working and great work-life balance.
These are key roles within a motivated and energetic development team, working with the latest Microsoft .NET technologies. You will play a pivotal role in the design, development and build of an innovative new market-leading platform.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with the following skills:
- Experience of Microsoft .NET, Microsoft C#, NET MVC, SQL Server, Angular
- Proven experience developing enterprise scale ASP.NET C# software applications
- Strong OO (Object Oriented) Design and Development experience (OOD)
- Ability to discuss technical coding patterns and issues with other developers to find the optimal solution within an agreed technical framework
- Ability to work using different development methodologies and tools:
- Agile Development Methods
- Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Server
- TDD & Continuous Integration
If you have following, all the better:
- Web API
Send your CV without delay today!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Software Developer (DevOps) - Perm - Edinburgh
£40000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits
Firmware and Software C# Design Engineer - Perm - Glasgow
£25000 - £45000 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
£27 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
£400 - £450 per day