Fund Financial Coordinator
|Job Title:||Fund Financial Coordinator|
|Salary:||£140 - £160 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 07:14|
Fund Financial Coordinator - Central Scotland - 2 months - £140-£160 per day
A public-sector client looking to recruit a Fund Financial Coordinator to join their team on a contractual basis. The successful candidate will work closely with the team to coordinate the budget and support the staff with regards to budget preparation and spend.
Duties for this role include:
- Co-ordinate the annual Fund. Ensure forecasting and reporting compliance in accordance with the grant award letter
- Profile the budget and forecast spend
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budget reports including spend progress, forecast vs actual spend, confidence of spend and options for budget reallocation.
- Advise the Unit Manager of progress of spend and risk of not meeting targets through the analysis of financial information, preparation of reports and recommendations.
- Support case officers on the financial elements of projects and manage the complexity of regular changes of these within their project portfolios, coordinating the budget across the total Programme of Work that is delivered each year.
- Liaise closely with the portfolio accountant
- Ensure appropriate information security and management of sensitive financial information.
Please note this vacancy falls within IR35.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's